Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kids and the Camera

I take pictures in my village, but I am finding that most of them end up being pictures of kids jumping up and down right in front of the camera. I can't take pictures of them doing what they are actually doing. The thing is everytime I get my camera out, no matter what the reason, they always show up :) Even Anaya, the three year old that is learning English, knows how to ask. She just says "I want to see picture of Anaya".


Exibit 1:

The other morning my three host-nieces were coloring pictures on the floor of my house and I decided to take a picture. Instead I ended up with this video showing why I couldn't get a picture of them doing what they are actually doing.



Exibit 2 (Nicellia):




Exibit 3 (Anaya):


1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about your fall on the stairs.an, your stay in the hospital.i enjoy your blog and your facebook.i am glad you had a mini vacation.snorkeling & boating in the Caribbean take care. i love you granma dorislea

    ReplyDelete