Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blue eyed girl, Blue eyed puppy


So there is a new addition to my house. My neighbor's dog had two puppies about a month ago. One of these puppies is white and brown with blue eyes. As soon as the puppy opened it's eyes and they saw they were blue the kids came running over to me and said Miss come look at the puppy it is just like you! So two days ago they came and said, "do you want to come get your puppy now? Its mom won't feed it anymore." So now I have a tiny (and I mean tiny) blue eyed, nameless puppy.


Here is a new picture :)

5 comments:

  1. That puppy is so cute!! Boy or girl? Was this the dog for whome you were asking names? Does he get to come into your house? Are you bringing him home when you come back?

    So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Costello!!!

    Yes, super cute little puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, they were right!! The puppy looks exactly like you...good casting! Not to mention, you will make a wonderful dog owner with that amazing heart of yours...thanks for sharing...love you, tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Em- its a girl, and no it isn't the same one. She does currently sleep in my house cause the grass is taller than her, and the neighbors dog likes to pick on her. I don't know yet about when I come home, maybe.

    Megan-Costello is definitely a possibility lol

    thanks tracy, love you too

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much is the puppy coasts.

    ReplyDelete